SEO1 Terms and ConditionsSEO1.COM.AU
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions on which you (the "Client") have engaged SEO1.COM.AU, to perform certain Services as outlined below. This is a legally binding agreement between you and SEO1.COM.AU (hereinafter "SEO1.COM.AU"). By becoming an SEO1.COM.AU Client, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. The "Effective Date" of this Agreement shall be the date on which you make the first payment for Services to SEO1.COM.AU.
INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
1. SERVICES1.1 SEO1.COM.AU offers internet marketing services that include, but are not limited to: search engine optimisation (hereinafter "SEO"), campaigns for Google AdWords (hereinafter "PPC" or "Pay Per Click"), Facebook and other social media advertising, link building, social media management and web design/development.
1.2 SEO Services
SEO1.COM.AU provides SEO services to the Client for mutually agreed keywords and prices as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
1.3 Google AdWords
SEO1.COM.AU provides PPC services to the Client for mutually agreed ads and keywords and the price is as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
1.4 Social media services
SEO1.COM.AU provides social media services to the Client for mutually agreed social media networks (the Client's profile pages) for a mutually agreed price as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
1.5 Website design and development
SEO1.COM.AU provides website design and/ or development to the Client for a mutually agreed design and website structure at the price agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
1.6 The Client authorises SEO1.COM.AU to appoint agents and or contractors from time to time to assist in the provision of the Services under this Agreement.
2. SEO1.COM.AU's OBLIGATIONS2.1 SEO1.COM.AU will provide Services to the Client in accordance with SEO1.COM.AU`s standard policies and procedures. SEO1.COM.AU reserves the right to reject Clients for any other reason, at SEO1.COM.AU`s sole discretion. SEO1.COM.AU will be responsible for all aspects of providing the Services.
2.2 All SEO1.COM.AU rules, policies and operating procedures concerning privacy, pricing, customer service, and all other aspects of the Services will apply, and SEO1.COM.AU may change its rules, policies and operating procedures from time to time in its sole discretion.
3. SEO REPORTS AND ACTIVITIES3.1 To provide a client with feedback about how a domain is progressing with SEO services, SEO1.COM.AU provides reports and progress reviews.
4. FEES AND PAYMENT4.1 All fees for Services provided to the Client are due and payable in full, in advance of the provision of Services.
4.2 A Client can make payments to SEO1.COM.AU by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
4.3 If the Client provides SEO1.COM.AU with their credit card information, the Client authorises SEO1.COM.AU to automatically charge their credit or debit card for charges that apply to the Client+s account. Recurring charges will be posted to the Client's credit card until such time that the Client cancels SEO1.COM.AU+s service.
4.4 If the payment method is credit card, SEO1.COM.AU will attempt to charge the Client's credit card on the monthly anniversary date of the client first ordering services.
4.5 All invoiced fees must be received by 5pm on the stipulated due date on the invoice or an AUD60 administrative fee will be charged for each 7 days.
4.6 Charges not paid by the due date for any reason might result in a suspension of Services until full payment is received.
4.7 The Client acknowledges that any unpaid invoices will be sent to a collection agency after 2 months.
4.8 Except in the case of a material breach of this agreement by SEO1.COM.AU, SEO1.COM.AU does not issue refunds of any fees for any reason.
5. TERM OF AGREEMENT AND CANCELLATION5.1 This Agreement shall renew at the end of each 30-day period for a successive 30-day term unless either party provides a minimum of 7 working days written notice of its intention not to renew or if both parties agree to enter a new contract term for a determined time period. The full charge for a 30-day period for SEO services is a minimum of $299AUD. Client agrees to be charged $299 AUD every 30-days for period of 24 months.
5.2 Cancellations become effective on the day they are processed by SEO1.COM.AU. The Client will be notified of the cancellation via email.
6. GOOGLE ADS $100 VOUCHER TERMSClient is eligable to Google Ads $100 voucher only:
6.1 if has spent over $350 on our SEO services.
6.2 if has NOT applied for a Google Ads voucher for same website domain previously with Google. Google only allows one time use of $100 voucher.
6.2.1 Offer available to customers with a billing address in Australia only. One promotional code per advertiser.
6.2.2 To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before date provided. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account.
6.2.3 To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $75, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $75 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $75 begins after you've entered the code.
6.2.4 Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
6.2.5 Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6.2.6 You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
6.2.7 Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
6.2.8 Full terms and conditions can be found here: Google here.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS6.1 SEO1.COM.AU expressly disclaims any and all warranties regarding or related to this agreement other than those imposed by statute under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia or New South Wales.
6.2 SEO1.COM.AU makes no warranty or representation:
6.2.1. as to the position your advertisement is placed on a search result page, or the frequency and time of day that your advertisement is displayed;
6.2.2. for any specific result on any search engine;
6.2.3. as to the quantity or quality of increased traffic or sales to the Client's Website; or
6.2.4. as to Client Website's ranking. In particular, the Client acknowledges that the search engines change their ranking algorithms on a regular basis and new sites and competitor sites may be being optimised and submitted continually.
6.3 While Google's results are displayed on other search engines, SEO1.COM.AU's Services are aimed at increasing visibility and boosting traffic from Google. Google does change its algorithm and SEO1.COM.AU is not responsible for the client's rankings due to this algorithm change. SEO1.COM.AU will endeavour to maintain the Client's Google rankings, but the Client acknowledges that SEO1.COM.AU is not liable for any loss of business due to ranking fluctuations caused by Google algorithm changes. Plus, if the Client has had any previous search engine optimisation work carried out on their website by another SEO organisation, SEO1.COM.AU is not responsible for the Client's ranking fluctuations that may have been caused by this previous SEO work.
6.4 The Client acknowledges and agrees that:
6.4.1. the information available on or through the Client's Website following the application of the Services is not reviewed, controlled or examined by SEO1.COM.AU in any way before it appears on Client's Website;
6.4.2. SEO1.COM.AU does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any such information; and
6.4.3. The Client remains at all times legally responsible for the content of the Client's Websites (including in connection with infringement of intellectual property rights of any other party).
6.5 SEO1.COM.AU does not warrant or guarantee that:
6.5.1. any information available on or through SEO1.COM.AU will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or
6.5.2. that the functions or services performed by SEO1.COM.AU or a Supplier will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in Services will be corrected.
6.6 The Client remains responsible for the ongoing security and integrity of their own software, website, networks and systems.
6.7 The Client remains the owner of any content created by SEO1.COM.AU on the Client's social media profiles or the Client's website. The Client remains responsible for all content on the Client's website or the Client's social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media networks belonging to the Client or Google AdWords.
6.7.1 If SEO1.COM.AU makes any changes to the Client's website or Google AdWords, the Client remains responsible for checking the content and for correcting it if it is necessary.
6.7.2 SEO1.COM.AU does not guarantee any conversion rates or specific numbers of clicks and spend related to SEO, Google AdWords and social media services.
6.7.3 If SEO1.COM.AU makes any posts or uploads content or makes any changes to the Client's social media networks such us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinteres, the Client remains responsible for checking the content and for correcting it if it is necessary.
6.7.4 By providing access to the Client's social media networks, the Client allows SEO1.COM.AU to read and respond to any messages or posts made on the Client's social media networks.
6.8 The Client agrees to share the Client's website URL, keywords used for SEO purposes, website design, and/or social media profile URLs created/or managed by SEO1.COM.AU on SEO1.COM.AU marketing materials (such as websites, proposals, and portfolio examples), unless the Client instructs otherwise.
8. INDEMNITYThe Client will indemnify SEO1.COM.AU and its customers, suppliers, directors, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by the Client of any of the terms of this Agreement.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYSEO1.COM.AU shall not be liable to the Client or any entity or person claiming through or under the Client for any loss of profit or income or other indirect, consequential, incidental, or special damages, whether in an action for contract or tort, in connection with this Agreement, even if SEO1.COM.AU has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall SEO1.COM.AU`s liability to the Client hereunder exceed the amount paid to SEO1.COM.AU by the Client for the previous one (1) month of services. This limit is cumulative and the existence of more than one claim will not enlarge the limit. The Client acknowledges that these limitations of liability are an essential element of the bargain between the parties and in their absence the terms and conditions of this agreement would be substantially different.